• Full class teacher of year 6
• Plan and deliver, with regards to the school’s aims, own policies and schemes of work
• Provide clear structures for lessons and sequences of lessons
• Identify needs of individuals and groups within the class, making effective use of assessment information on pupils’ attainment and progress as well as planning future lessons.
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• More than 1 year class teacher experience within the UK
• Have knowledge of and keep up to date with the Curriculum guidance for Key Stage 2 and the National Curriculum
• Have experience of SATs preparation
• One form entry
• Church of England voluntary aided primary school
• Fantastic teaching team
We are the exclusive first choice for elite educational professionals in providing their ultimate role with unrivalled incentives in primary, secondary, and SEN schools. Bringing joy back to the most important profession in the world, educating the future generation.