A fantastic Primary School is looking for a Year 6 SATs Intervention Teacher.
The school provides a welcoming and stimulating environment, which encourages learning; underpinned by respect for individuals, faiths and the wider community.
Through their delivery of a broad, balanced and differentiated curriculum, they aim to meet the needs of all the children, therefore enabling them to achieve their full potential.
• Managing and teaching groups of students across all abilities to help them achieve their full potential in their SATs exams
• Communicating and consulting with the parents of pupils
• Teaching according to their educational needs, the pupils assigned to him/her, including the setting and marking of work that will be carried out by the pupils in school and elsewhere
• Participating in meetings that are relevant to the school and the professional development of the teacher
• Responsibility for meaningful displays of work in the classroom and part of the hall and for keeping the classroom tidy
• Responsibilities for resources in the classroom, in particular making sure that they are kept up to date and in good condition
• Liaising with the Class Teacher regarding lesson planning and children requiring additional assistance
• Desire to build a career in education
• Enjoy working with children
• Must have recent experience teaching year 6 students to the new assessment criteria
• Able to demonstrate a good understanding of English and also able to model the language clearly
• Be able to maintain and develop relationships with parents and the wider community
We are the exclusive first choice for elite educational professionals in providing their ultimate role with unrivalled incentives in primary, secondary, and SEN schools. Bringing joy back to the most important profession in the world, educating the future generation.