• Full class teacher of year 3 students in an outstanding two form entry school.
• Plan and deliver, with regard for the school’s aims, own policies and schemes of work.
• Provide clear structures for lessons and for sequences of lessons.
• Identify needs of individuals and groups within the class making effective use of assessment information on pupils’ attainment and progress and in planning future lessons.
• Maintain communication with parents regarding student’s behaviour and progress.
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Have a clear understanding of year 3 curriculum.
• No NQTs (Newly Qualified Teachers)
Ofsted rating: OUTSTANDING
We are the exclusive first choice for elite educational professionals in providing their ultimate role with unrivalled incentives in primary, secondary, and SEN schools. Bringing joy back to the most important profession in the world, educating the future generation.