· Primary school with their most recent Ofsted inspection (June 2016) achieving good
· KS1 through to KS2
· A school that encourages, supports and motivates their staff to be the very best; they offer two more training days than standard.
· Provide every pupil with the opportunity to exceed their suggested potential, encouraging them to become a part of our community equipping them with confidence and life skills.
· Predominantly one to one support for children with special educational needs (SEN)
· You will support in key stage one (KS1) as a Teaching Assistant working closely with the class teacher
· Build strong relationships with children, teachers and parents
· Prepping the classroom ready for lessons and cleaning afterwards
· Helping teachers to prepare appropriate lesson materials
· Leading classes with the supervision from the teacher
· Taking observations on children’s progress in lesson
· Desire to build a career in education
· Enjoy working with children
· Good time keeping, observant, patient, organisation skills
· Have an excellent understanding of the English language and communicate effectively
· The ability to manage children and cope with challenging behaviour
We are the exclusive first choice for elite educational professionals in providing their ultimate role with unrivalled incentives in primary, secondary, and SEN schools. Bringing joy back to the most important profession in the world, educating the future generation.