The Role: Teaching Assistant
• You will be providing support to a child in Year 3
• The role will be split, you will be working with one child in the morning and a different child in the afternoon.
• You will need to do some element of planning and tracking the children’s progress
• As a Teaching Assistant, you will be required to also contribute with general duties.
Requirements: SEN TA
• Experience working with children with Behavioural Difficulties
• Experience working with children with Autism
• Have had experience working in Education
The School: Learning Support Assistant
• It’s a 3 form entry school
• The school is across 2 sites
• It’s easily accessible to the station and have parking.
Copyright Educate Staffing 2017 All Rights Reserved. Educate Staffing is the trading name of Educate Staffing Ltd reg'd in England, Company number 09804737. VAT registration number 227007634. R/O Poplar House, Promenade Du Verdan, CR83LN Website By RightClick Solutions