The School: Teaching Assistant
A beautiful Primary School based in Ealing with a recent Ofsted report of ‘Good’ with aspects of ‘Outstanding’. It is a school that is able to support Teaching Assistants in different aspects whether you want to gain your QTS or a Level 3 qualification. The school has excellent facilities and has a very social atmosphere. It’s close to the train station and is easily accessible by buses.
• Supporting children in KS1
• Communicating and consulting with the parents of pupils.
• Some aspects of working on a 1:1 basis with children that have behavioural difficulties and Autism.
• Participating in meetings that are relevant to the school.
• Responsibility for meaningful displays of work in the classroom and part of the hall and for keeping the classroom tidy.
• Responsibilities for resources in the classroom, in particular making sure that they are kept up to date and in good condition.
• Desire to build a career in education
• Enjoy working with children
• Ideally experience of supporting children within KS1
• Able to demonstrate a good understanding of English and also able to model the language clearly
• Be able to maintain and develop relationships with parents and the wider community
• Able to show outstanding behaviour management.
We are the exclusive first choice for elite educational professionals in providing their ultimate role with unrivalled incentives in primary, secondary, and SEN schools. Bringing joy back to the most important profession in the world, educating the future generation.