-Cash bonuses for your loyalty
– Trips abroad, the more you work
– Supported by Head teachers & Ofsted Inspectors
– Elite consultancy service
A school in Camden are looking for a Teaching Assistant to assist them with behaviour management.
As a Teaching Assistant, your role will include:
– Working with different Teachers across the school to assist in class and out of class.
– Supporting other teaching assistants with thinking up new and creative ways to improve behaviour at the school.
– General Teaching Assistant duties.
– Supporting children diagnosed with special educational needs.
The school are looking for a strong but nurturing Teaching Assistant who is seeking a challenge. Being a Teacher Assistant at this school means that you want to make the environment for the children to learn the best that it can be!
– Ofsted Outstanding 2014
– Progression in this setting is consistently encouraged and supported
– Excellent outdoor space, considering it is an inner London school
– Fantastic facilities tailored to the EYFS framework