-Cash bonuses for your loyalty
– Trips abroad
– Supported by Head teachers & Ofsted Inspectors
– Elite consultancy service
– Support with planning
Currently looking for a Special Needs (SEN) Teaching Assistant who would be interested in working in an outstanding school in Tower Hamlets. The school is in vibrant and in an upcoming location with excellent staff who are constantly supporting each other.
As a Teaching Assistant, your role will include:
– Supporting a child on a 1:1 basis who has been diagnosed with Cerebral Palsy
– Working alongside the SENCO and parents to ensure that the right support is given to the children to encourage their learning
– Leading your own sessions out of the classroom
– Will also have to take part in general teaching assistant duties
– Maintaining excellent behaviour throughout the classroom
Hard work is the key in this role. The school have already expressed that they would be happy to put the successful Teaching Assistant through the training that would help them develop in their role and career.
– Ofsted Good with an Outstanding Early Years 2017
– Excellent support from SLT
– Special Educational Needs School
Please get in touch ASAP so your start date at this school can be September 2018.