The Role: Teaching Assistant
• You will be providing support to children between the ages of 11 – 16 as a Teaching Assistant.
• The children have various needs, across the special needs spectrum.
• You will need to do some element of planning and tracking the children’s progress.
• As a Teaching Assistant, you will be required to also contribute with general duties.
• This role is to start in September.
Requirements: SEN TA
• Experience working with children with different special educational needs.
• Being able to be adaptable as you will be asked to work in a variety of classes.
• Being confident in your abilities and bringing new ideas to help the children.
The School: Learning Support Assistant
• It’s a Specialist School.
• The school is across 4 sites.
• It’s easily accessible from the station and has parking.
We are the exclusive first choice for elite educational professionals in providing their ultimate role with unrivalled incentives in primary, secondary, and SEN schools. Bringing joy back to the most important profession in the world, educating the future generation.