Cash bonuses for your loyalty
– Trips abroad
– Supported by Head Teachers & Ofsted Inspectors
– Elite consultancy service
– Support with planning
Currently looking for a Special Needs (SEN) Teaching Assistant who would be interested in working in an outstanding school. The school is welcoming, supportive and has an amazing team culture.
As a Teaching Assistant, your role will include:
– Supporting a child in Year 3 who is non-verbal.
– Working alongside the SENCO and parents to ensure that the right support is given to the children to encourage their learning.
– Leading your own sessions out of the classroom.
– Will also have to take part in general teaching assistant duties.
– Maintaining excellent behaviour throughout the classroom.
Hard work is key in this role. The school have already expressed that they would be happy to put the successful Teaching Assistant through the training that would help them develop in their role and career.
– Ofsted OUSTANDING 2017
– Excellent support from SLT
– Special Educational Needs School
Please get in touch ASAP so your start date at this school can be December 2018.