-Cash bonuses for your loyalty
– Trips abroad
– Supported by Head teachers & Ofsted Inspectors
– Elite consultancy service
– Support with planning
Currently looking for a Special Needs (SEN) Teaching Assistant who would be interested in working in a wonderful school. The school is welcoming, supportive and has an amazing team culture.
As a Teaching Assistant, your role will include:
– Supporting a child in Year 7 child with autism.
– Working alongside the SENCO and teachers to ensure that the right support is given to the children to encourage their learning.
– Supporting and encouraging children inside the classroom.
– Will also have to take part in general teaching assistant duties.
– Maintaining excellent behaviour throughout the classroom.
Hard work is key in this role. The school have already expressed that they would be happy to put the successful Teaching Assistant through the training that would help them develop in their role and career.
– Fantastic facilities.
– Excellent support from SLT.
– Great team of staff to work alongside.
Please get in touch ASAP, as you could be in a school as soon as Monday!