-Cash bonuses for your loyalty
– Trips abroad
– Supported by Head teachers & Ofsted Inspectors
– Elite consultancy service
– Support with planning
We are currently looking for a Special Needs (SEN) Teaching Assistant who would be interested in working in an outstanding school. The school is focused on working as a team and supporting each other.
As a Teaching Assistant, your role will include:
– Supporting children in year 3 and 4.
– Working alongside the SENCO and teacher to ensure that the right support is given to the children to encourage their learning.
– Leading your own sessions out of the classroom.
– Will also have to take part in general teaching assistant duties.
– Maintaining excellent behaviour throughout the classroom.
– Coming up with new and inventive ways to encourage children’s learning.
Being a team player is essential for this role. The school are looking for someone who will contribute ideas and work with colleagues to create the best learning opportunities for the children. Experience with autism and ADHD would be very valuable for this role.
– Ofsted GOOD 2016
– Excellent support from SLT
– Fantastic facilities
Please get in touch ASAP as the school are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.