• A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a PMLD/complex needs SEN Teacher to join a mixed needs special senior school, based in Ealing.
• The children have a range of needs including Downs Syndrome, ADHD and Autism.
• The school enables every pupil to gain all the skills they need to progress into meaningful employment.
• The school offers fantastic support for teachers with small classes and plenty of assistants.
• Accommodate and tailor your lessons to all students within your class as ability levels vary
• Prepare and adap teaching materials
• Able to work in a team of other professionals
• Develop programmes of learning activities suitable for each child
• Ability to quickly build up strong relationships and rapport with individual children
• Use special equipment and facilities, such as audiovisual materials and computers to stimulate interest in learning
• Organise learning outside the classroom in activities, such as community visits, school outings or sporting events
• Manage behaviour
• Experienced SEN teacher with excellent knowledge of various educational needs
• Enthusiastic and committed
• Ability to manage confrontation and challenging behaviour
• You will have patience, understanding and empathy with pupils and parents
• This is a great opportunity for you to make a difference and to enable every young person to flourish by encouraging and building upon their unique strengths and interests
We are the exclusive first choice for elite educational professionals in providing their ultimate role with unrivalled incentives in primary, secondary, and SEN schools. Bringing joy back to the most important profession in the world, educating the future generation.