The Role: Teaching Assistant
• As a teaching assistant you will be providing support to children with various needs across a variety of classes.
• Strong special needs 1:1 support.
• Liaising with Senior Leadership and letting them know about the children’s progress.
• Confidently adapt to different situations and needs.
• Ability to cope with challenging behaviour.
• As a teaching assistant you will need to develop quickly into a confident member of the team.
Requirements: SEN TA
• Essential to have special needs experience.
• Experience as a teaching assistant.
• Experience working with children with Behavioural Difficulties.
• Experience working with children with Autism.
• Have had experience working in Education.
• Current DBS.
The School: Special needs Teaching Assistant
• Special school with SLD, ASD and PMLD.
• Recent Ofsted which was graded Good.
• Very highly rated school.
We are the exclusive first choice for elite educational professionals in providing their ultimate role with unrivalled incentives in primary, secondary, and SEN schools. Bringing joy back to the most important profession in the world, educating the future generation.