The Role: any specialism, Key Stages 3 and 4 class teaching
• To support the work of the Department to ensure the highest possible levels of achievement, while ensuring high standards of preparation, teaching and discipline.
Planning lessons in accordance with the Department’s schemes of work.
Contribute to the development, evaluation and monitoring of the policies, syllabuses and schemes of work of the Department.
Liaison with relevant colleagues on the planning of work for collaborative delivery.
• Monitoring and being aware of students prior levels of attainment and maintaining records of work.
• Desire to build a career in education
• Enjoy working with children
• Ideally experience of supporting children within reception
• Able to demonstrate a good understanding of English and also able to model the language clearly
• Be able to maintain and develop relationships with parents and the wider community
We are the exclusive first choice for elite educational professionals in providing their ultimate role with unrivalled incentives in primary, secondary, and SEN schools. Bringing joy back to the most important profession in the world, educating the future generation