• A Catholic Primary School with their most recent OFSTED achieving good with outstanding elements.
A happy and successful school, where children are encouraged to give their best at all times. They recognise that each child is an individual and work to ensure that the academic potential of each is met, with the aid of faith. It is their aim to provide this for every child, enabling their primary school years to be a memorable experience, whilst equipping them with the desire, understanding, skills and confident to be life – long learners and responsible citizens of the future.
• Motivating and stimulating children’s learning abilities, often encouraging learning through experience
• Providing pastoral care and support to children and providing them with a secure environment to learn
• Developing and producing visual aids and teaching resources and making imaginative use of resources
• Assisting with the development of children’s personal, social and language abilities
• Supporting the development of children’s basic skills, including physical coordination, speech and communication
• Encouraging children’s mathematical and creative development through stories, songs, games, drawing and imaginative play
• Developing children’s curiosity and knowledge
• Working with others, including teaching assistants and nursery nurses as well as volunteer helpers, to plan and coordinate work both indoors and outdoors
• Sharing knowledge gained with other practitioners and parents
• Observing, assessing and recording each child’s progress
• Keeping up to date with changes in the curriculum and developments in best practice
• Ensuring the health and safety of children and staff is maintained during all activities, both inside and outside the nursery or school
• Desire to build a career in education
• Enjoy working with children
• Ideally experience of supporting children within early years
• Able to demonstrate a good understanding of English and also able to model the language clearly
• Be able to maintain and develop relationships with parents and the wider community
• QTS desirable or an Early Years Foundation Degree
We are the exclusive first choice for elite educational professionals in providing their ultimate role with unrivalled incentives in primary, secondary, and SEN schools. Bringing joy back to the most important profession in the world, educating the future generation.