– Cash bonus after 2 weeks of work
– Continued bonuses the longer you work
– Trips abroad
– Supported by Head Teachers & Ofsted Inspectors
– Elite consultancy service
– Help with planning
Are you looking for a new challenge?
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in teaching. You could be given the opportunity to work throughout KS1 and KS2.
As a Primary Teacher, your role will include:
– Developing differentiated lesson plans that ensure all children are making progression.
– Planning engaging and well thought through lessons throughout ALL the curriculum.
– Working alongside other Class Teachers to create socialised classes.
– Working alongside the Teachers Assistants to help both low ability and gifted and talented children achieve their full potential.
– Inspiring children to pursue learning inside and outside the class room.
Being confident in this role is ESSENTIAL. As part of the teaching team your communication skills with students, staff and parents will set you apart from the rest.
– A well supported one form entry primary school
– Hands-on senior leadership
– Ofsted “Outstanding” in all aspects
– Great team of staff to work alongside
– Fantastic facilities and classroom resources
Please get in touch ASAP as this school is expanding and are ready to meet people as soon as tomorrow!