Year 4 Class Teacher
– Cash bonuses for your loyalty
– Trips abroad, the more you work
– Supported by Head Teachers & Ofsted Inspectors
– Elite consultancy service
Are you looking for a challenge?
A role that pays better than most similar teaching posts and gives you the experience that is always in high demand.
This is a fantastic part time role in which you will be sharing a class with the current Year 4 Teacher.
As a Part Time Year 4 Class teacher, your role will include:
– Developing differentiated lesson plans
– Working alongside other Teachers to create socialised classes
– Working alongside the Teacher’s assistant to help both low ability and gifted and talented children achieve their full potential
– The days they are looking for their new Year 4 Teacher to work are Monday – Wednesday.
Being confident in this role is ESSENTIAL. As a shared Year 4 Class Teacher, the communication you have with the children and staff is what is going to set you aside from the rest.
– Ofsted “Good”
– Above average Maths and Literacy
– Great team of staff to work alongside
– Fantastic facilities and classroom resources
Please get in touch ASAP so your start date at this school can be September 2018. The school want to interview Teachers over the summer holidays!