The Role: Nursery Nurse
• Working in a Primary school’s reception class as a Nursery Nurse.
• Leading observations
• Running different phonics lessons
• Working with children on their speech and language
• Assisting the class teacher and occasionally covering classes
• To start ASAP
Requirements: Nursery Practitioner
• Level 2 or Level 3 in Childcare
• Have had experience with your own key children
• Experience with children with SEN
• Can be flexible moving from class to class.
• Must have experience with either Read Write Inc., Jolly Phonics or Letters & Sounds.
The School: Nursery Assistant
• A beautiful primary school
• Outstanding by Ofsted
• Easily accessible by trains and busses
• School will look at taking the right person on permanently.
We are the exclusive first choice for elite educational professionals in providing their ultimate role with unrivalled incentives in primary, secondary, and SEN schools. Bringing joy back to the most important profession in the world, educating the future generation.