– Cash bonuses for your loyalty
– Trips abroad, the more you work
– Supported by Head Teachers & Ofsted Inspectors
– Elite consultancy service
– Opportunity to work in an Outstanding Private Nursery
Currently looking for a Nursery Nurse/Early Years Practitioner who would welcome a setting where the staff are incredibly supportive and team players to start ASAP.
As a Nursery Nurse, your role will include:
– Developing differentiated lesson plans
– Working with other Early Years Practitioners to plan and exchange new and engaging ideas
– Supporting children in the Early Years who have different needs.
– Liaising with the children’s parents to ensure all triumphs and concerns are relayed
– Being able to notice first signs of difficulties in children’s learning
Being confident and proactive in this role is ESSENTIAL. As a Nursery Nurse/Early Years Practitioner in this setting, you will be setting high expectations as the children are expected to reach ELG.
– Ofsted Outstanding 2017
– Progression in this setting is consistently encouraged and supported
– Excellent outdoor space, considering it is an inner London school
– Fantastic facilities tailored to the EYFS framework