Opportunity to work in an Outstanding Pre School
– Cash bonuses for your loyalty
– Trips abroad, the more you work
– Supported by Head Teachers & Ofsted Inspectors
– Elite consultancy service
Currently looking for a Nursery Nurse/Early Years Practitioner who would welcome a school where the staff are incredibly supportive and team players.
As a Nursery Nurse, your role will include:
– Developing differentiated lesson plans
– Working with other Early Years Practitioners to plan and exchange new and engaging ideas
– Supporting children in the Early Years who have different needs
– Liaising with the children’s parents to ensure all triumphs and concerns are relayed
Being confident and proactive in this role is ESSENTIAL. As a Nursery Nurse/Early Years Practitioner in this Pre School, you will be setting high expectations as the children are aiming to be at Reception/Year 1 level before they leave the Nursery.
– Ofsted Outstanding 2017
– Progression in this school is consistently encouraged and supported; a large four form entry school
– Excellent outdoor space, considering it is an inner London school
– Term time only
Please get in touch ASAP so your start date at this school can be January 2019.