– Opportunity to work in an Outstanding Primary School
– Cash bonuses for your loyalty
– Trips abroad, the more you work
– Supported by Head Teachers & Ofsted Inspectors
– Elite consultancy service
Currently looking for a Nursery Nurse/Early Years Practitioner who would welcome a school where the staff are incredibly supportive and team players.
As a Nursery Nurse, your role will include:
– Developing differentiated lesson plans
– Working with other Early Years Practitioners to plan and exchange new and engaging ideas
– Supporting children in the Early Years who have different needs
Being confident and proactive in this role is ESSENTIAL. As a Nursery Nurse/Early Years Practitioner, the interaction you have with the children and staff is what is going to set you aside from the rest.
– Ofsted GOOD 2017
– Progression in this school is consistently encouraged and supported; a large four form entry school
– Excellent outdoor space, considering it is an inner London school
Please get in touch ASAP so your start date at this school can be September 2018.