We are currently looking for a Special Educational Needs literacy teacher, ideally with a Post Graduate Certificate or above in dyslexia/SpLD.
• have a deep understanding of the effects of learning difficulties and the strategies that may help students develop their literacy and study skills
• have good understanding of the SEND Code of Practice 2015
• have good personal and social skills
• act on their initiative and have a desire to reflect and improve their skills and knowledge
• preferably have at least Level 5 Certificate in Dyslexia although consideration will be given to the right candidate without this qualification
We are the exclusive first choice for elite educational professionals in providing their ultimate role with unrivalled incentives in primary, secondary, and SEN schools. Bringing joy back to the most important profession in the world, educating the future generation.
Copyright Educate Staffing 2017 All Rights Reserved. Educate Staffing is the trading name of Educate Staffing Ltd reg'd in England, Company number 09804737. VAT registration number 227007634. R/O Poplar House, Promenade Du Verdan, CR83LN Website By RightClick Solutions