-Opportunity to work in an Outstanding School
– Cash bonuses for your loyalty
– Trips abroad, the more you work
– Supported by Head Teachers & Ofsted Inspectors
– Elite consultancy service
Currently looking for a Learning Mentor who would welcome a school where the staff are incredibly supportive and team players.
As a Learning Mentor, your role will include:
– Working across KS1 and KS2.
– You will be in charge of working with students and conducting Emotional Literacy sessions.
– Supporting teachers across the school with behaviour management.
– Supporting on a 1:1 basis with children diagnosed with different needs.
– All Learning Mentors at this school, take part in the planning and preparing of their own sessions.
Being confident and proactive in this role is ESSENTIAL. As a Learning Mentor, you will be expected to take responsibility for planning your own booster sessions and marking them.
– Ofsted Good 2018
– Progression in this school is consistently encouraged and supported; a large four form entry school
– Excellent outdoor space, considering it is an inner London school
– Term time only
Please get in touch ASAP in order to start in January 2019