• A Primary School with their most recent OFSTED achieving good with outstanding elements.
The school is a new purpose built property with specialist facilities and extensive grounds. They endeavour to provide a happy and stimulating environment for all pupils and staff.
• Covering PPA for teaching staff
• Making records of and reports on the personal and social needs of pupils.
• Communicating and consulting with the parents of pupils.
• Teaching according to their educational needs, the pupils assigned to him/her, including the setting and marking of work that will be carried out by the pupils in school and elsewhere
• Participating in meetings that are relevant to the school and the professional development of the teacher.
• Responsibility for meaningful displays of work in the classroom and part of the hall and for keeping the classroom tidy.
• Responsibilities for resources in the classroom, in particular making sure that they are kept up to date and in good condition.
• Desire to build a career in education
• Enjoy working with children
• Ideally experience of supporting children within year 2.
• Able to demonstrate a good understanding of English and also able to model the language clearly
• Be able to maintain and develop relationships with parents and the wider community
We are the exclusive first choice for elite educational professionals in providing their ultimate role with unrivalled incentives in primary, secondary, and SEN schools. Bringing joy back to the most important profession in the world, educating the future generation.