– Cash bonuses for your loyalty
– Trips abroad, the more you work
– Supported by Head Teachers & Ofsted Inspectors
– Elite consultancy service
– Access to different plans and activities
Currently looking for a KS1 Teaching Assistant who would be interested in becoming a Teacher.
A fantastic school, which is in an excellent location, has expressed interest in putting its Teaching Assistants through teacher training.
As a Teaching Assistant, your role will include:
– Working alongside the class teacher in preparing various activities and resources
– Working on your own out of the classroom, leading different intervention groups in literacy and numeracy
– Some aspect of supporting children with additional needs.
– Maintaining excellent behaviour throughout the classroom
Drive and determination are two key points to be successful in this role. This school wants a Teaching Assistant who is going to be confident in their ability to do their job.
– Ofsted OUSTANDING 2017
– Excellent support from SLT
– 3 form entry school
Please get in touch ASAP so your start date at this school can be September 2018.