– Trips abroad, the more you work
– Supported by Head Teachers & Ofsted Inspectors
– Elite consultancy service
– Access to various plans and activities
Currently looking for a KS1 Teaching Assistant who would be interested in becoming a Teacher. The amazing school is in an excellent location and has expressed interest in putting their Teaching Assistants through teacher training.
As a Teaching Assistant, your role will include;
– Working alongside the class teacher in preparing a variety of activities and resources.
– Working on your own out of the classroom, leading various intervention groups in literacy and numeracy.
– Some aspect of supporting children with additional needs.
– Maintaining excellent behaviour throughout the classroom.
Communication in this role is key. This school wants a Teaching Assistant who is going to be confident in their ability to do their job.
– Ofsted OUSTANDING 2017
– Excellent support from SLT
– 3 form entry school
Please get in touch ASAP so your start date at this school can be September 2018.