Special Educational Needs Secondary School – Pupil Referral Unit
The Role: SEN English teacher for KS 3 & 4
• To support the work of the Department to ensure the highest possible levels of achievement, while ensuring high standards of preparation, teaching and discipline.
• Contribute to the development, evaluation and monitoring of the policies, syllabuses and schemes of work of the Department.
• Planning lessons in accordance with the Department’s schemes of work.
• Monitoring and being aware of student’s prior levels of attainment and maintaining records of work.
• To uphold the school’s values and maintain their high standards of teaching.
• SEMH experience.
• Desire to build a career in education.
• Enjoy working with children.
• Experience of supporting children with special needs.
• Able to demonstrate a good understanding of English and also able to model the language clearly.
We are the exclusive first choice for elite educational professionals in providing their ultimate role with unrivalled incentives in primary, secondary, and SEN schools. Bringing joy back to the most important profession in the world, educating the future generation.