-Cash bonus after 2 weeks of work
– Continued bonuses the longer you work
– Trips abroad
– Supported by Head Teachers & Ofsted Inspectors
– Elite consultancy service
– Help with planning
Are you looking for a challenge?
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in teaching. As Nursery or Reception Teacher at this school, you will be able to work your way up the progression ladder as this school ALWAYS promote internally.
As an EYFS Teacher, your role will include:
– Developing differentiated lesson plans
– Planning all lessons across the curriculum
– Working alongside other Class Teachers to create socialised classes
– Working alongside the Teachers’ Assistants to help both low ability and gifted and talented children achieve their full potential
– Inspiring children to pursue learning outside the class room
Being confident in this role is ESSENTIAL. As part of the EYFS team, the communication you have with the children and staff is what is going to set you aside from the rest.
– A well supported one form entry primary school
– Hands-on Senior leadership
– Ofsted “Outstanding” in all aspects
– Great team of staff to work alongside
– Fantastic facilities and classroom resources
Please get in touch ASAP as this school are ready to meet people as soon as tomorrow!