-Benefits for you!
– Cash bonuses for your loyalty
– Trips abroad, the more you work
– Supported by Head teachers & Ofsted Inspectors
– Constant personal development courses
– Use of a swimming pool and gym
– Elite consultancy service
– Access to different plans and activities
Currently looking for a number of Teaching Assistants for an SEN school in Enfield. They are looking for staff who are confident in all areas of special educational needs and who are confident in their ability. This school will invest time and money in your development, they really want to find quality Teaching Assistants.
As a Teaching Assistant, your role will include:
– Working alongside the class teacher and other Teaching Assistants in preparing different activities and resources.
– Working on your own out of the classroom, leading different intervention groups in social skills
– Liaising closely with parents and the lead SEN staff to ensure that all the children’s needs are met
– Maintaining excellent behaviour throughout the classroom
Communication in this role is the key. This school want a Teaching Assistant who is going to be resilient, consistent and passionate.
– Ofsted OUSTANDING 2013
– Excellent support from SLT
– School is across 5 sites
– Facilities such as a Gym & Swimming Pool which is available for staff to use
Please get in touch ASAP so your start date at this school can be tomorrow.